Our project

Wednesday, September 16, 2015



I collect registered mails from every country. I'd be very happy receiving a mail with R-label, less tape, unfolded, nice stamps, hand-written address. If that's possible, I also like airmail etiquette, clear postmarks, red meter, special cancellations, slogan meter, and sometimes, if I'm lucky, a miss-sent mail arrives home with a miss-sent label (but I do not want to lose it).

I uploaded some of my collection on here. There are about 70 out of 194 countries where I got the R-mails from already. I wish you could help me on getting the rest. You can see the wish list.

If you're the one who lives there, please message me. I would swap for recent Indonesian mint stamps, FDC's, sheets, 2015 UNC banknotes, foreign stamps, or if I have to pay for it, feel free to let me know.

Thank you for helping me with my collection. I trust that I can collect 194 R-mails from each country.

Wildan

Wish List:
A
Afghanistan
American Samoa 
Andorra 
Angola
Anguilla 
Antigua & Barbuda 
Aruba
Azerbaijan 
B
Bahamas
Bahrain
Barbados
Belize 
Benin
Bermuda
Bhutan 
Botswana
Brazil
British Virgin Is. 
Burkina Faso 
Burma
Burundi
C
Cambodia 
Cameroon
Cape Verde 
Cayman Islands 
Central African Rep. 
Chad
Comoros
Congo, Dem. Rep. 
Congo, Repub. of the
Cook Islands
Cote d'Ivoire
Cuba
D
Denmark
Djibouti
Dominica
Dominican Republic
E
East Timor
Ecuador
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Ethiopia
F
Faroe Islands
Fiji
French Guiana
French Polynesia
G
Gabon
Gambia, The
Gaza Strip
Georgia
Ghana
Gibraltar
Greenland
Grenada
Guadeloupe
Guam
Guatemala
Guernsey
Guinea
Guinea-Bissau
Guyana
H
Haiti
I
Iceland
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Isle of Man
J
Jamaica
Jersey
K
Kazakhstan
Kenya
Kiribati
Korea, North
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
L
Laos
Lesotho
Liberia
Libya
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
M
Macau
Macedonia
Madagascar
Malawi
Maldives 
Mali 
Malta 
Marshall Islands 
Martinique 
Mauritania 
Mauritius 
Mayotte 
Micronesia, Fed. St.
Monaco 
Mongolia 
Montserrat
Mozambique
N 
Namibia 
Nauru 
Netherlands 
Netherlands Antilles 
New Caledonia 
New Zealand 
Nicaragua 
Niger 
Nigeria 
N. Mariana Islands 
Norway
P 
Palau 
Panama 
Papua New Guinea 
Paraguay 
Peru 
Portugal 
Puerto Rico
Q 
Qatar
R 
Reunion 
Rwanda
S 
Saint Helena 
Saint Kitts & Nevis 
Saint Lucia 
St Pierre & Miquelon 
Saint Vincent
Samoa 
San Marino 
Sao Tome & Principe 
Senegal
Seychelles 
Sierra Leone 
Solomon Islands 
Somalia 
Sudan 
Suriname 
Swaziland 
Sweden 
Syria
T
Tajikistan 
Tanzania 
Togo 
Tonga 
Trinidad & Tobago 
Turkmenistan 
Turks & Caicos Is 
Tuvalu
U 
Uganda 
Uzbekistan
V
Vanuatu 
Venezuela 
Virgin Islands
W 
Wallis and Futuna 
West Bank 
Western Sahara
Y 
Yemen
Z 
Zambia 
Zimbabwe 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to check more and tell us what you think.
WRITE 'SOLD' TO BUY THE ITEM FOR SALE!